10. Admission is just $5 for Adults, $3 for Students, Free for children under 11
9. Two hours of demonstrations from 11:30 to 1:30 covers everything from spinning and carding techniques to knitting
8. You'll be able to purchase supplies, learn new techniques and participate in community crafting
7. Some of our favorite Front range Fiber friends will be there with us such as Cowgirl Yarn, Your Daily Fiber, and Brown Sheep Yarn Co
6. Prize winning give-aways from most of the participating vendors
5. A fashion show will showcase some stunning Fiber designs that just may inspire your next project or gift idea
4. Delicious crepes will be available for a mid-day meal or to satisfy your sweet tooth
3. A chance to play dress up with the gorgeous samples we've collected at My Sister Knits
2. Be the first to see our season's first kit and get the best selection of a brilliant spectrum of colors
1. Pick up a special postcard that will give you a 20% discount on a single purchase made at the shop before October 6th.
Come Join us at KnitWear at the Lincoln Center this Sunday, September 23rd from 11am to 4pm!